Friday, August 13, 2010

★ How to differentiate the authentic My Beauty Diary Mask from its imitations?★

Yes, there are imitations out there!
Some of you may be wondering if we are getting the authentic My Beauty Diary Mask.

No worries, it is definitely authentic and I’m using it now. Like all woman, I take facial care very seriously due to my sensitive skin. I did a local skin sensitivity test on my neck before using this mask (not because I’m in doubt if it is authentic but I never fool with things to be applied on my face); and it works well on my skin.

Here are some points on how we can differentiate the authentic My Beauty Diary Mask from its imitations:

是的,树大招风,市面上确实有很多仿照的我的美丽日记面膜!
美媚们可能担心我们是否从批发商哪儿拿到真货。 别担心,我们的面膜确实货真价实。我也在用着此面膜。就像很多美媚,我对所有护肤品都很小心因为我有着敏感性肤质。使用前,我在颈上做了一个局部皮肤敏感性测试(不是因为担心它的真伪,而是我决不对用在脸上的东西掉以轻心);这面膜真的不错喔!

以下教美媚们如何分辨真假我的美麗日記面膜:
Point 1:
Mark of stamp of production and expiry dates on the back of the mask packet can be seen on the bottom right corner on the front of the packet of the authetic mask. This can be noticed on each packet. You can’t see this on its imitations.

左侧的是真货,右侧的是假货。有没有看出什么区别呢?
对啦对啦!就是包装的右下角,真货背面的生产日期和有效日期的钢印在正面有痕迹的哦。
假货的背面就是像盖章一样的,正面没有痕迹哦!
看一下面的图片,每一包都有的哦。



Point 2:
The kink of the authentic My Beauty Diary Mask’s packet is about 1cm and it is always shorter than the kink on its imitations which have about 1.5 and 2cm.
真货开口会比较短,大約只有1cm.而假货会比较长,大約是1.5 和2cm。



Point 3:
Imitation packet does not have any alphabet in its lot number printed below the production/expiry dates.
假货的批号是沒有英文字母的噢。


Point 4:
Look at the digit 9. First picture is authentic My Beauty Diary Mask, and the second picture is its imitation.Also, authetic Beauty Diary Mask’s barcode has a white background; where silver background noticed on its imitation.
大家看看数字9! 第一张是真货,第二张是假货。还有,真货的条码底色是白的,而假货是银色的。



Point 5:
The imitation’s packet crumples more easily than the authentic My Beauty Diary Mask.
假货的包裝会比较邹..大家可以看看以下的图片!

No comments:

Post a Comment